Pineview RV Resort is in Star Valley, AZ with an elevation of approximately 5,150 feet and is nearly surrounded by the Tonto National Forest. Our resort is located south of the Mogollon Rim and north of the Sonoran Desert, which comprises a portion of central and southern Gila County. We are a, 55+ Active Senior Community which boasts majestic pines, cool summers and lots of outdoor activities.
Pineview RV Resort Amenities
A perfect place to stay for a night or the season to enjoy fishing, kayaking, camping, horseback riding, boating, hiking, biking, or just simply want to relax and take in the breathtaking mountain views. Quite frequently we are visited by elk and deer who wander through the community.
Nearby attractions/events include: Tonto National Monument, Tonto Natural Bridge, Willow Springs Lake, Christopher Creek Bridge, Woods Canyon Lake, Tonto Creek hatchery, and the Mazatzal Casino.
We take RV’s and Park Models, and have daily, weekly, monthly and annual rates. Stop by and chat with our friendly managers, Nancy and Steven today.
Pineview Rental Rates – 2021
Section B – Lower Level
- Daily: $50.00 + tax = $54.30 (includes electric)
- Weekly: $200.00 + tax = $217.20 (Includes electric)
- Monthly: $450.00 + tax = $459.00 (Metered electric)
- Annual: $4,500.00 Paid Monthly at $375.00 + tax = $382.50 (Metered electric)
Section C – Mid & Upper Level
- Daily: $60.00 + tax = $65.16 (Includes electric)
- Weekly: $220.00 + tax = $238.92 (Includes electric)
- Monthly: $475.00 + tax = $484.50 (Metered electric)
- Annual: $4,800.00 Paid Monthly at $400.00 + tax = $408.00 (Metered electric)
Annual rental agreements are paid monthly at the noted rates. Rates include water, sewer, trash and cable. Daily and weekly rentals in Section B & C include: electric, sewer, water and cable.